GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION AT INDONESIAN EDUCATION UNIVERSITY
1. Application from the person concerned;
2. Photocopy of valid KTM;
3. Two recent passport photos measuring 3×4 cm;
4. Photocopy of Temporary Final Study Results (IP and GPA) (the amount of GPA is as requested by the scholarship provider. Some scholarship providers require a high GPA)
5. Photocopy of Bank account (specified)
6. Certificate from the Deputy Dean for Academic and Student Affairs;
- not currently receiving scholarships from other sources;
- does not violate the Campus Rules of Conduct;
- not working and not married;
7. Certificate of Disability from the local Village/Kelurahan;
8. Photocopy of Family Card;
9. Certificate of parental income;
10. Other certificates, certificates, medals, certificates of achievement obtained.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCEDURE AT INDONESIAN EDUCATION UNIVERSITY:
1. Students submit an application to the vice chancellor for academic and student affairs through deputy dean 1 (academic and student affairs) of the faculty or regional campus director. The head knows them of the department/study program.
2. After completing the requirements requested by the scholarship giver, the head of the department submits a scholarship application collectively and is registered with deputy dean 1 (academic and student affairs)
3. Deputy dean 1 (academic and student affairs) forwards the application collectively, and the participant requirements are recorded to the assistant rector for student affairs and partnerships, which are then processed at the director of student affairs to be forwarded to the scholarship provider (funder)
4. After being approved by the funder, the director of student affairs informs the fund announcing each - the faculty for students to know that the disbursement of the scholarship can be taken at the directorate of student affairs.
5. The Directorate of Student Affairs provides a list (SPJ), both those taken in cash by the Directorate of Student Affairs and those that the Directorate of Finance must take.